• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
b206cf64669f8d423e5ecd52a950645a.jpg

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I am wide awake and feel like I am winning because I am going to a place called VER SALES. I need to actually say that name while I am there.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
There's one of those in Illannoying as well. And we have Cairo...well, KAY-RO...and San Jose...well, San Joe's...and Potomac...well, POT-OH-MACK...

There's also a place called "Tucson" in Ohio, except they pronounce it "Tuk-sun," whereas ours is "Too-Sahn." (Some people back in the day would call it "Too Stoned.")

Another example is Newark, NJ, and then Newark, DE, which is pronounced "New Ark" (as if Noah built a new one).

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
There's also a place called "Tucson" in Ohio, except they pronounce it "Tuk-sun," whereas ours is "Too-Sahn." (Some people back in the day would call it "Too Stoned.")

Another example is Newark, NJ, and then Newark, DE, which is pronounced "New Ark" (as if Noah built a new one).
The "Tuk-sun" Is a new one on me..

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm back from a winning hour long farmer's market foray to buy things for my wife: broccoli, cookies, yellow grape tomatoes from her 2nd favorite booth, apricots, bell pepper, pluot and for me blueberries, chocolate, peaches and some more apricots.

My elbow is dislocated from patting myself on the back.

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Good morning. I'm awake too early but my hands ache too much to go back to sleep.

Arthritis?

Old age?

A few things may help.
Ibuprofen gel, volterol (diclofenac) creme, warm gloves, drop a weight on your foot (it won't help the hands but it'll take your mind off them)

Last edited:

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Arthritis?

Old age?

A few things may help.
Ibuprofen gel, volterol (diclofenac) creme, warm gloves, drop a weight on your foot (it won't help the hands but it'll take your mind off them)

Viking syndrome. I can't spell the real name.