• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Today is my anniversary. My wife mailed me the perfect card from her music festival: "90% of being married is just shouting WHAT? from the other room" (communication is everything). If I had a dollar for every time I shouted "what?", I'd be rich. So it was totally a perfect card.

My card to her awaiting her arrival is "To have and to hold... and to drive each other crazy forever"

That's what I call winning.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Today is my anniversary. My wife mailed me the perfect card from her music festival: "90% of being married is just shouting WHAT? from the other room" (communication is everything). If I had a dollar for every time I shouted "what?", I'd be rich. So it was totally a perfect card.

My card to her awaiting her arrival is "To have and to hold... and to drive each other crazy forever"

Happy Anniversary to you both!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
OK I am just here to say that apparently I am winning because not only did I get complimented on my blouse today, the guy singing sang directly to me, and also (most important part), I have two bottles of wine I did not buy and I also had a wine slushy sort of thing I didn't buy. Definitely feels like a win.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.

Happy Anniversary to both of you!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

Happy Anniversary

Wirey

Fartist

Happy Anniversary! Or as we call it at my house, Day of Wifely Regret!

We Never Know

No Slack
IMG_20240629_173502.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
OK I am just here to say that apparently I am winning because not only did I get complimented on my blouse today, the guy singing sang directly to me, and also (most important part), I have two bottles of wine I did not buy and I also had a wine slushy sort of thing I didn't buy. Definitely feels like a win.
I have no wine, and no one sang to me, but I got a new dress.

Strange, too... I was walking with the kids, wondering what to wear to something. Didn't like my options. We came across a box of free stuff. There were books, and a box of women's clothes. I didn't care about it, didn't look like my thing, but Ares tipped it out. On the bottom was a dress perfect for what I wanted, and in my favorite colors!
When I have a shower these days I often find myself playing a game of... where did that bruise come from?
Connect the dots!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member

Happy Anniversary..