• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
1719722950646.png

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
So I was pretty lazy yesterday and I get to work this afternoon. Ugh. But I am still winning! Because I just am. It's gorgeous outside too and the high is only supposed to be in the mid 70s. Yay! Headed for church in a bit.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Rain here today..... Wife went to NYC, kids are either in another state or going to a concert today..... I will be all alone..... and since it is raining, that means no yard work...... think I will listen to my music, workout and train much of the day :)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I am going to try and get some sleep. I have to be up at 4am so we can be out by 5 to drive 2 hours to the airport to check in at 7 for the plane that leaves at 9

That time of the morning there is nothing open at the airport, all there is to do is sit and twiddle thumbs...

Goodnight.

Who put that damn tree there?
960x0.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I am going to try and get some sleep. I have to be up at 4am so we can be out by 5 to drive 2 hours to the airport to check in at 7 for the plane that leaves at 9

That time of the morning there is nothing open at the airport, all there is to do is sit and twiddle thumbs...

Goodnight.

Who put that damn tree there?
View attachment 93592
Are you going to darkest England again?