• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Loopy win

tenor.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Hey, its a flying fishbowl.... that was a friend of mines, from high schools, dream car.....he didn't have really big dreams.....oh...and I win

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Winning with my first effort at soup. It'll be done in a few minutes. I made chicken noodle. That's not stingy with chicken or pitiful with noodles.

Shadow Wolf

It could be better, but for a first attempt it's not bad. However, though I was worried my noodles might get overcooked they are ok, but my chicken is a little tough and over cooked. Edible, but very bland.

Shadow Wolf

Bland can be cured easily. Overly spiced of course is a different matter.
Yup. But because of the blandness this time I know what to flavor it with next time, and that the chicken too will need time to soak in some flavor before being cooked and tossed in the soup.

Shadow Wolf

It's time for me to go to bed and dream winning dreams.
I should be, but I don't want to. But the sooner I get up, the sooner I get my workout done, the sooner I get to work, the sooner I get back home. And it's not winning at all but entirely loosing that I'm starting to get tired of spending so much time at the gym once I start to have to muscle tone to show for my efforts.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Back then it was the worst movie I had ever seen. But I was only 10 so my movie knowledge was rather limited.
It's still very cheesy and corny, but no longer the worst I've seen.
It's one of me favorites....a wonderful movie.
(Check me signature.)