• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
Now we know

EvilBunny.jpg
And you better remember it is duck season.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
So you won't be hosed.
Rubbing anything on you will be very messy, so you dont get the either. We'll save it for @Revoltingest, just because its him, and after years and years of breathing ancient germs and industrial fumes and toxins he wont know it's going on so it's cool, ok, and fine to do.

Shadow Wolf

I will win if I can adopt the local accent. I can barely hear it, I can hear the Hoosier accent more now than ever, but Im not able to hear that much to do away with people asking me where Im from soon as I open my mouth. And I still can't say San Joaquin as one word, and tripping amd stumbling how people here say Visalia. I lost the Hoosier accent, so I can theoretically do it, but its going to be very hard for me.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Rubbing anything on you will be very messy, so you dont get the either. We'll save it for @Revoltingest, just because its him, and after years and years of breathing ancient germs and industrial fumes and toxins he wont know it's going on so it's cool, ok, and fine to do.
I like the way you think

Shadow Wolf

But not my grasp.
You have paws, you can't grasp anything. You have to put it between your arms to, at best, hold it in place to chew on it (my dog is so adorable and cute when she crosses her front paws to hold a bone treat upright as she daintily nibbles on it).

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
There are times I've had to leave a building cuz
the exhaust fumes were too much even for me.
Winning by wimping out.