• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Winning with the thought
One more person asks me the proper procedure they’re getting a paw with 6 inch claws in the face

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning with the thought
One more person asks me the proper procedure they’re getting a paw with 6 inch claws in the face
What's the proper procedure to employ to not get a paw with 6 inch claws in the face? Huh? HUH?

Wu Wei

What's the proper procedure to employ to not get a paw with 6 inch claws in the face? Huh? HUH?

not asking the question
And if I have just finished saying that.... it does not give the next person... WHO SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU.... a pass to ask that question..... that would however get them a paw with 6 inch claws in the face.... and now you have a glimpse into one small part of my day..... which is.... so far..... bloody awful

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

not asking the question
And if I have just finished saying that.... it does not give the next person... WHO SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU.... a pass to ask that question..... that would however get them a paw with 6 inch claws in the face.... and now you have a glimpse into one small part of my day..... which is.... so far..... bloody awful
Repeat that. I was not paying attention.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Actually not well, knee hurts and I have a headache.... and I am currently extremely annoyed at many people
I used to fantasize about riding Rosinante through the endless cubical corridors wielding lance and spear to strike down the forces of wickedness (cow-orkers).

Wu Wei

I used to fantasize about riding Rosinante through the endless cubical corridors wielding lance and spear to strike down the forces of wickedness (cow-orkers).

I’m currently wondering if security would notice if I brought in my sledgehammer tomorrow

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I’m currently wondering if security would notice if I brought in my sledgehammer tomorrow
You don't need one but it can be more fun

tenor.gif