• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I've had a productive day so far. I still need to sweep, mop, and get to the gym though. So I win for that.
Tomorrow I win because this country gal is going to Beverly Hills. So, I guess tomorrow just call me Ellie Mae.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I've had a productive day so far. I still need to sweep, mop, and get to the gym though. So I win for that.
Tomorrow I win because this country gal is going to Beverly Hills. So, I guess tomorrow just call me Ellie Mae.
Only if you drive a jalopy.

Shadow Wolf

don't get swept in by all the smug there...
For me, it will be a place of pleasure and pain. Both resulting from that being where I'm going for electrolysis. I won't be leaving with smugness, but definitely with redness, tenderness, and slight swelling on my face. But not tomorrow. Tomorrow is just the consultation so they see what they are getting into and so I can ask my questions. And I get pain in my elbows during electrolysis, so hopefully the smug vanity of the area will give them experience and knowledge with those who are hyper sensitive.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Winning after a hectic Monday. Well, it's still Monday, but at least the hectic part is over (I hope).

Shadow Wolf

After dinner wins are better than after dinner mints.
You gotta go nag Wu for your wins. Uncle Sam doesn't want many of mine, so it's up to him to fund future improvements and alterations to Mr. Van.
Independent contracting for the win! [due to generous allowances for tax hacks and slashes that lopped off over 99% of my tax bill]