• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
And I win by thus far by having not strangled anyone over "oh my gawd! aren't you young to be listening to grunge/how'd you get into grunge/are you old enough to be listening to this?" One of these days I'm going to just tell anyone I've always liked it, and songs like Man in the Box I have liked ever since they became mainstream radio songs, and having spent a part of my teen years in the 90s we were still very into in high school, but I really started getting into because I'm not as angry as I used to be so I don't listen to metal nearly as much as I used to, but you're pushing me in that direction."

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I used to, and then I learned of his support or a death fatwah against someone who allegedly blasphemed Muhammad. Even for me that one is pretty hard to overlook.
He said something particularly stupid. But I believe in that legal principle "every dog is entitled to one free bite" and from that people say and do stupid things. If they persist it's another matter.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
He said something particularly stupid. But I believe in that legal principle "every dog is entitled to one free bite" and from that people say and do stupid things. If they persist it's another matter.
So what's been your one free bite? :p