• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Those are indeed winning smells.

bear-spray-2.jpg

No, no they are not

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
bear-spray-2.jpg

No, no they are not
Every disease that submits to a cure shall be cured: but we will not call blue yellow to please those who insist on still having jaundice, nor make a midden of the world’s garden for the sake of some who cannot abide the smell of roses.”

(CS. Lewis "The Great Divorce")

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
He does kind of have that "fast food/restaurant worker" smell going for him, as sort of an icing over the smell of grease and metal.

So you're saying he is not wearing his usual "eau de rancid polecat" aftershave then

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I've had this going on for, I actually just realized closer to two years now than about a year and a half ago, but I am still not used to the idea and reality of functioning just fine and normally with only a mild headache until I get some caffiene in my system and moving around and on only a few hours of sleep. But it means more time to get stuff done. Until I crash in a few days.