• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Not as amazing as this win. Sweet victory.

I had a Lyft passenger, she said something about liking Metallica, asked me how old I am, I tell her, she says "Ok, yeah, you'd know Metallica then. My kids in their 20s you say Metallica to them and they ask "who's Metallica?" And if they don't know who Metallica is, they probably don't know who Megadeth is.:cry:

Shadow Wolf

I need to see Megadeth again. I've seen them a few times at least. But the first couple times I was actually depressed because they did not do Sweating Bullets. But they did in shows after that. And I saw them on the tour when they performed the entire Rust in Peace album and then some. When they played Dawn Patrol, it was totally awesome and rad when Vic Rattlehead was out walking around on stage. :D

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I had a Lyft passenger, she said something about liking Metallica, asked me how old I am, I tell her, she says "Ok, yeah, you'd know Metallica then. My kids in their 20s you say Metallica to them and they ask "who's Metallica?" And if they don't know who Metallica is, they probably don't know who Megadeth is.:cry:
And thus the generations don't know the prior generation's loves.

Shadow Wolf

And thus the generations don't know the prior generation's loves.
That is an area I do give my mom a lot of credit for, and that is raising me to know and appreciate decades worth of music (well, I guess it only would have been a couple decades when I was born). From about Motown, rocks early days, up into the 80s, with it pretty much becoming habit in the 90s (Steve Miller Band, Johnny Rivers, Journey, Kansas, Styx, and a nearly bald Peter Frampton were among my first concerts). Hair/glam rock, heavy metal, hip hop, and grunge were also the thing when I was growing, so I had that varied exposure from other sources as well growing up.
And then Ozzfest happened, and the gods saw it was good and smiled. :D

Shadow Wolf

No sign of my losing coming
I've been left on my own
Like a rainbow in the dark
Winning rainbow in the dark

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Winning again by not posting what popped in my head in another thread....But I will post a response here

Like BEARMAGEDDON!!!!!!
And what of the risk that scientists will create bear-shark-octopus hybrid killers?
Science must be stopped !!!!
squid-bear-shark_o_280033.jpg