• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
I can do it with Roy and Buck
With Jimi and Eric and a guy named Chuck.
Picking and Grinning
But all the time Winning.

I can do that on a page.
I can do that on a stage.
I can do that here or there.
I can do it anywhere.

Whimsical poetic win.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Whatever...I'm just gonna win and then go get me some Chinese takeout food that is barely passible as Chinese food

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Why don't we do it in the rain.
Because it might cause pain.
So let's all indeed refrain.
That way I'll the win gain.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Whatever...I'm just gonna win and then go get me some Chinese takeout food that is barely passible as Chinese food
Winning by watching "No Passport Required" on PBS which this last time featured real Chinese food from Lost Wages.

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
Why don't we do it in the rain.
Because it might cause pain.
So let's all indeed refrain.
That way I'll the win gain.
What is it that you are doing in the rain?
Why do you think it might cause pain?
That from it you should refrain.
I do see that it causes a win, again.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm going to desert this site for a bit to get my eyes checked but I'll take the win with me for good fortune.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I win by sharing the win but only to those who agree that I'm the winner and will get the win anytime I want which is all the time.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
For eye health, avoid Moe Howard.
source.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Winning by being at eye place
I lose because there are no optometrist within 100 miles so accept my insurance. And I'm really needing new glasses, and stuff I get for them, life scratch and glare resistant, add up. But I've my current pair for about 5 years, and I've been gorilla gluing the lens back on for two or three. And they are starting to get scratched up. I am still undecided on getting transition lenses again. They are nice and can serve "off label" purposes, but they don't get very dark, and I am find myself in need of something darker.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I will not rhyme
NEVER, not this time
to rhyme would be a crime
to be rhyme free is sublime

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I lose because there are no optometrist within 100 miles so accept my insurance. And I'm really needing new glasses, and stuff I get for them, life scratch and glare resistant, add up. But I've my current pair for about 5 years, and I've been gorilla gluing the lens back on for two or three. And they are starting to get scratched up. I am still undecided on getting transition lenses again. They are nice and can serve "off label" purposes, but they don't get very dark, and I am find myself in need of something darker.
Transitions are good enough for me but I know what you mean about not getting really dark.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I win because my cataract is getting only slowly worse so I'm much better off than the average 74 year old. So it's eye I all the way.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Today sucks. I think I'm entering a manic episode (after a depressive episode of a few months), and my knee really, really, REALLY hurts today. But, I have a doctors appointment in a couple hours, so that's good. But, not a winning day.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Today sucks. I think I'm entering a manic episode (after a depressive episode of a few months), and my knee really, really, REALLY hurts today. But, I have a doctors appointment in a couple hours, so that's good. But, not a winning day.
Sooner or later we all win. Sooner or later.