• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Sooner or later we all win. Sooner or later.
I hope. Last night, in a bout of a very poor state of mood, I was crying over getting to make all these improvements and adjustments in life to have some semblance of a quality of life just in time to die.
But, today, that last night it felt like my heart was being stabbed and ripped out over not being able to have any kids, that doesn't really seem to be at all on my mind or bothering me and after the lows I've had I'm in a mood that is winning. Especially since I haven't been achy or sore, other than my knee, and I was able to "snap back" from my workout today.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I had food.

DiGKZAyW0AEZUYA.jpg

Shadow Wolf

I had Indian food.
Just as long as it's not Indiana food. They deep fry pretty much, almost, just about everything. Even liquids. If you go to their county and state fairs and hold still to long, they might just stick you on a wooden stick, dip you in batter, and deep fry you.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Just as long as it's not Indiana food. They deep fry pretty much, almost, just about everything. Even liquids. If you go to their county and state fairs and hold still to long, they might just stick you on a wooden stick, dip you in batter, and deep fry you.
I've heard that in Indianastan, deep fried Oreos are legally a vegetable.

Shadow Wolf

I've heard that in Indianastan, deep fried Oreos are legally a vegetable.
You heard correct. Or so I heard. Or they are just confused. They also firmly believe corn and tomatoes are vegetables. With some of them still believing ketchup counts as a serving of vegetables.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You heard correct. Or so I heard. Or they are just confused. They also firmly believe corn and tomatoes are vegetables. With some of them still believing ketchup counts as a serving of vegetables.
Corn & tomatoes are veggies (even to a pedant like me).