• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
Ruh roh!

scooby-doo-birthday-cake.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Winning without Buffalo Wild Wing's. I always get beer dumped on me there, and have to listen to overly loud TVs.
I liked going there years ago and playing their virtual poker on the tv with the game pad thingy. Without that, it's mediocre food that's abit pricey, but some sauces and seasonings that go great on bunches of different stuff (Rally fries are fantastic with Thai Curry sauce. Pork chops and tenderloins are also made better with it, as is chicken. And a good sized drip in a bowl of soup :blueheart:).

This is the last post hidden here in the middle, I won long ago for you who have discovered this treasure. If anyone else thought of similar statements, they are liars. This is the real last post which I've placed deeply here so that it might be discovered only by the chosen devout. Feel free to email me for your prize at [email protected] and congratulations if you've managed to find this, the true last post hidden here!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It'll be nice when we're that far here. I'm even going to get my free meal at Buffalo Wild Wings with the Blazin "challenge." Wonder if I can get my usual order of potato wedges with Thai curry sauce after I've finished the wings (truth be told I love some of their sauces and find the rest mediocre at best).
Don't let the mannequins steal from your plate when your head is turned.
They're predators. That's why they sit there silent & motionless...they're
stalking you.

ttps://youtu.be/-hGyrNChk5c

ttps://youtu.be/MZjAantupsA

ttps://youtu.be/aZla1ttZHaw

Whats the word? Bird!

ttps://youtu.be/9Gc4QTqslN4

ttps://youtu.be/2h7XPx1XJQo

ttps://youtu.be/O92CRMZ2oFE

Pictures probably not worth a thousand words
ttps://youtu.be/mOCQvPyzl1Y

ttps://youtu.be/gYB3mmWjklo
ttps://youtu.be/s2RjDr3Klx4

ttps://youtu.be/dxRB4sdbIcw

ttps://youtu.be/gye_nq6GrS4

I think she was having a stroke
ttps://youtu.be/AoY3v6gQWv0

Also, it appears this is the Second Place winner post.

Hmm
ttps://youtu.be/agnr9-X0_-U

ttps://youtu.be/2J16MJ1memg

So! The message of this (Second Place) Prize Winning Post Is,

"everythings are word" "you are a jumble and if you were another jumble and another jumble you might stop pronouncing the j like juh and more like an h like in Spanish "Jesus" jokay?" Also!

Also that its fun to be fun and to dance around and be silly, creativity is so close to being "crazy", and even doing hard worl doesn't always pay off at all, so why not just relax and be silly and learn.

This message was brought to you by the word "word" thanks tom your post! I received a lot to think about through the journey of these videos!

that was not a plan

Hmm, what is a plan?

ttps://youtu.be/cKf59FGokJU

How does a plan even come together?

How did that first thought come about in the first place? Where was the beginning of it?

ttps://youtu.be/qEd6QUbK2Mw

ttps://youtu.be/wGtnPg2WKNM

Hannah comes from a word meaning "favour" or "grace" and popularly belongs to a Biblical figure, barren due to "God's Plan".

ttps://youtu.be/OOR5abTAiMI

ttps://youtu.be/Ig1nHoGkISc

Its true, terrible!
ttps://youtu.be/KFUe1OWoLj8

This is (like) America, with some Australian (like) accents, just like real li(k)e!
ttps://youtu.be/efulzGIVjWE

ttps://youtu.be/VYOjWnS4cMY

ttps://youtu.be/m2s0nB2VPvs

Thanks to measures not being implemented quickly and taken seriously, its been a pretty massive disaster in the USA!

ttps://youtu.be/Ta5MQNPhhhA

Nice music in the background there subtly, that video talks about a "second wave".

Last edited: