• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I see.

Well, it's probably for the best. Can't have her knowing you lost both the win in this thread and the skirmish yesterday in Random Meaningless Announcements to a 40 pound tangerine mammal.
Can't win'm all.
Well....actually, every post here is a win.
So I can win'm all.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
She doesn't know.
Besides, I'm making some money as I post....rent, interest, wheeling & dealing.

you forgot to add...MY MONEY you get for doing NOTHING....ya deadbeat, ya slothful vagrant, ay no good, no account, fetid, flea bitten, shiftless, laggard, retiree

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
you forgot to add...MY MONEY you get for doing NOTHING....ya deadbeat, ya slothful vagrant, ay no good, no account, fetid, flea bitten, shiftless, laggard, retiree
Your generosity is touching.
If I had feelings, I'd have a positive one.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Well....let's just say that excuse fails (since I don't buy popcorn).

Good thing you are married and unable to marry anyone else. I've heard of a few guys whose excuses didn't work out. They ended up married. And no Republican wants to marry a wolverine. So just count your blessings whenever you're counting Wu's money.