• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Curry & Cthulu are a winning combination too!
d646c68c2971922a253a34a53e0d6e3c.jpg

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Trying to hide something recognizable in something not recognizable? I think what you need there is two pieces of bread, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise and a lot of mustard. Maybe a pickle.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You have a rather unique... and somewhat skewed idea of what constitutes love, health and peace...but then you are a rather unique and skewed person so that is to be expected I guess

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Let me think...well that would sure be nice of me wouldn't it...so....no
As I suspected.....your keeping your bacon share betrays you lust for it, but your shame prevents you from admitting it! Enjoy your bacon in secret, & may the feeling of forbidden pleasure enhance your joy.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
As I suspected.....your keeping your bacon share betrays you lust for it, but your shame prevents you from admitting it! Enjoy your bacon in secret, & may the feeling of forbidden pleasure enhance your joy.

What color is the sky in your world... I am keeping it to save you from the evil vile disgusting artery clogging filth that is bacon... I am keeping it for your health... I am keeping it so you will....live.....longer...hmmmmmm...on second thought sure...its all yours