• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What color is the sky in your world... I am keeping it to save you from the evil vile disgusting artery clogging filth that is bacon... I am keeping it for your health... I am keeping it so you will....live.....longer...hmmmmmm...on second thought sure...its all yours
My sky is a baconny blend of red & white. Mmmm....getting hungry.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The annual ceremony marking the destruction of the Scottish castle:

o-GOLDEN-900.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Congratulations, that last image crashes the Adobe Flash plugin every time I reload the image. No bacon for you today.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Congratulations, that last image crashes the Adobe Flash plugin every time I reload the image. No bacon for you today.
How ironic.....I just came back to my computer after having a bacon snack, only to find that you presumed to deny me bacon. How silly & feckless do you fee now, Rover?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I just had Gertrude Hawk Dark Chocolates....and I will not share any of them

But I will scatter these around and see what happens

betty-crocker-bacos-bits-11843.jpg

bag.jpg

Wu Wei

I'm the winner now and I still have not shared...oh....there...I seem to have eaten the last one

Wu Wei

Oh look..I Found more...and I was going to share...until you called me... the winner... a loser...now I will just sit it on my desk and look at it

SF_zoo_131_edited-1.jpg

Wu Wei

No, no you haven't... and please don't mention it again... because I just finished lunch

sick-bear_1845340333.jpg

And you just made me a little nauseous

Wu Wei

Well that was nice of you...I am waaaaay over due for hibernation....thanks...I think I'll

sleepy-bear.jpg

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!

Booth_Bear_head_shot_small.jpg

Sure take advantage of a sleepy bear.....I WIN!!!!!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You can't really be a bear or you'd be having a nap, unless, of course, you're a Teddy-type bear which does not count in the winning column.