• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I win
I win
I win
oh...did I say I win
latest

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Bad food.
Bad girls.
Just what a bad boy wants.

You can keep your goodie 2 shoes lifestyle....eating your dofu with kale sprinkles....sweating thru your bikram yoga. At then end of the day, I wear a smile, but you wear odd looking yoga clothing.
I could be a "typical male" and post pictures of lovely women in yoga clothes being very flexible (and what man does not like a flexible woman) but I'll leave that to others and instead:
11d6cccbe1.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You sick and twisted odiferous Scottish toilet hugger....its bad enough you inundate with your sick weird and perverse bacon infatuation...but now you've gone TOO FAR!!!!! how DARE you besmirch the sanctity of music AND the guitar with your slimy disgusting slab of meat...you you SICKO...never I mean NEVER do that again...or so help me I WILL be sharpening my claws on your noggin...

daba41bffda0b925517fed3cd6ddbcfb.jpg

Now if you DON'T mind..... shut your pie hole...I have music to play

bearplayingguitar.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You sick and twisted odiferous Scottish toilet hugger....its bad enough you inundate with your sick weird and perverse bacon infatuation...but now you've gone TOO FAR!!!!! how DARE you besmirch the sanctity of music AND the guitar with your slimy disgusting slab of meat...you you SICKO...never I mean NEVER do that again...or so help me I WILL be sharpening my claws on your noggin...

daba41bffda0b925517fed3cd6ddbcfb.jpg

Now if you DON'T mind..... shut your pie hole...I have music to play

bearplayingguitar.jpg

Some nice music will be a welcome change from the union member at work

turdPolishersUnion.jpg