• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
My new RV.....
image314.jpg

aaah so you can be the new superhero Pigman and that is your pig mobile and you superpower is stench, toilet throwing and wallowing in mud.... cool....Pigman....it fits you....you now need a theme song

Maybe they would let you use this if you change the lyrics so pigman...and pay royalties....

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
They ruined a beautiful VW Van.

Yes he did, but it is still one of his Pigman vehicles and that makes it cool..... and yes I realize I just said something of Rev's is cool....and I assure you no one is more surprised than me and as soon as I'm done typing I will be calling a therapist...

Although I do think he needs to get a better super hero costume

hqdefault.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Yes he did, but it is still one of his Pigman vehicles and that makes it cool..... and yes I realize I just said something of Rev's is cool....and I assure you no one is more surprised than me and as soon as I'm done typing I will be calling a therapist...

Although I do think he needs to get a better super hero costume

hqdefault.jpg
You don't need a therapist, just

2471889452_2d29ffcaeb_z.jpg

4consideration

Premium Member
Oh, pardon me. I stand corrected. I didn't notice everything in back.

I see they're still making Night Train. Good for you. It looks like you're going places.

(edit: Yes. I can see the other side of the table. I looked at that back of the pic.)