• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
pic03.jpg

Never thought I'd something like that.
The dog was, um, horsing around.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Gilligan or The Skipper? Between the two, which one would you prefer to be left with when stranded on a desert island?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

They are nothing but bourgeoisie capitalist swine who obviously are supporters of an unprincipled policy of opportunism in the workers' movement, directed at smoothing out class contradictions in the interests of the bourgeoisie.

Yeah, they're a great bunch'o guys!

Yeah I figured you would say that...but not because of their bourgeoisie capitalist swine ways...but because you're sizing them up for the frying pan

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
They are nothing but bourgeoisie capitalist swine who obviously are supporters of an unprincipled policy of opportunism in the workers' movement, directed at smoothing out class contradictions in the interests of the bourgeoisie.

Yeah I figured you would say that...but not because of their bourgeoisie capitalist swine ways...but because you're sizing them up for the frying pan
"To Serve Man" - aka "long pig".

4consideration

Premium Member
Thanks, Rev! I really like the Marie Callender's Dutch Apply Pie.

It's very sweet of you to be offering it to me as a prize for this win!

Be a dear and make mine a la mode. Thanks.