• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
you know for a soft and squishy humanoid, who can't run far and is pretty slow... and who is totally without claw and big sharp pointy teeth...you would think....that is assuming you have the capacity to think...that you would realize they don't call us Ursus arctos horribilis for nothing....
"Pretty slow"?
Hah! Piffle! Balderdash! Barsh! Flimshaw! Hoyven glaven!
076039e9e4e9cd8525ee7b245ad0224d559bf5ce12427ba4677968da01e8e6e7.jpg

And I am covered in grease....& a few other substances.

4consideration

Premium Member
There are some things one does not need to taste to know it will be gross. If you don't believe me, put your right hand in your mouth, and tell me what you think.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No, I win cuz if you ever took one bite of me, you'd be incapacitated by paroxysms of nausea & uncontrollable retching.
p1090397.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Tis well known that no one can outrun a greased Scotsman.
But tis also true that no one can eat one either!

The only threat to us is nature's swordsman.....

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Because without me the plumb'n wouldn't work here.
I gots the staff by the short hairs.

Well I protect everyone here at RF from bear mauling, that should count for something...ok it is not so much pervert as it is I haven't gotten round to it....but the results are still the same...no RFer's have been mauled since my arrival.... as far as I know...I mean it is not like I stop to ask if they are an RFer first....

Do you want some of'm?

No

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well they need to start wearing nametags and RF labels...... I can't be responsible if they are not wearing proper identification
I can just imagine the kind of labels you'd like to see....

BRICKJECTIVITY WITH A LIGHT CREAM SAUCE

CURRIED 4CONSIDERATION

BAKED WIREY

Wu Wei

No no no....no condiments, cooking or sauce necessary....errr...um I mean...NO!...... How DARE you imply such a thing....

A simply t-shirt with "RELIGIOUS FORUM MEMBER" on it with a nametag like

Brickjectivity, 4Consideration, or Wirey on it should suffice

Wu Wei

Wow...I scared everyone off..... I promise not to maul anyone.....while on RF...... there.... you can all come out now...its ok.... I won't hurt you.......