• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

4consideration

Premium Member
Sorry to inform you, Wu Wei, but I've just reached a consensus of one to amend the rules and implement Rule 12, which clearly states:

"In the event of a dispute over the winner of any thread, 4consideration will cast the deciding vote, and that vote shall be in favor of 4consideration."

I'm sorry to inform you, but the rules clearly show I am the winner.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Sorry to inform you, Wu Wei, but I've just reached a consensus of one to amend the rules and implement Rule 12, which clearly states:

"In the event of a dispute over the winner of any thread, 4consideration will cast the deciding vote, and that vote shall be in favor of 4consideration."

I'm sorry to inform you, but the rules clearly show I am the winner.
rules.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm glad to finish preparing for a nasty legal battle tomorrow, finally be back home, & eating chocolate with Ibuprofen, .

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't dwell upon his flaws. Notice that I didn't even mention his mistake? Instead I offered to embiggen bearkind with a charity to educate them. Ungrateful they are, eh.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
you know for a soft and squishy humanoid, who can't run far and is pretty slow... and who is totally without claw and big sharp pointy teeth...you would think....that is assuming you have the capacity to think...that you would realize they don't call us Ursus arctos horribilis for nothing....