• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

- William Shakespeare

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Shakespearean bear......

funny-bear-Shakespeare-poem-picnic-basket.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies. - Martin Luther King, Jr.
That's true. But sometimes my lower nature rises up. And when someone serves me a softball such as citing Mr. Natural, temptation won and, Stooge like...

curly-pie.jpg

Wu Wei

To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

Sun Tzu

Shakespearean bear......

funny-bear-Shakespeare-poem-picnic-basket.jpg

You can't use bear stuff anymore....it upsets sunrise123.... frankly I just think it is Ursidae intolerance...but you know

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You can't use bear stuff anymore....it upsets sunrise123.... frankly I just think it is Ursidae intolerance...but you know
Well, you know, if you want to use it, go ahead and use it. But don't complain when others use their obsessions in this thread, preciousssss.

Last edited:

Wu Wei

Well, you know, if you want to use it, go ahead and use it. But don't complain when others use their obsessions in this thread, preciousssss.

Just between you and me...and don't tell Revoltingest.... but I am really not all that bothered by the bacon stuff...it is mostly all an act...... you may also be surprised to find out..... now come closer.... I would not want the other posters to hear this.... I'm not really a Grizzly bear either

Wu Wei

My alphabet starts with this letter called yuzz. It's the letter I use to spell yuzz-a-ma-tuzz. You'll be sort of surprised what there is to be found once you go beyond 'Z' and start poking around! ~Dr. Seuss

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Just between you and me...and don't tell Revoltingest.... but I am really not all that bothered by the bacon stuff...it is mostly all an act...... you may also be surprised to find out..... now come closer.... I would not want the other posters to hear this.... I'm not really a Grizzly bear either
I'll out myself as well. I'm not really a dog.