• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
6Ko99hR.gif

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
Stocking up the bird feeder with fatballs again. The sparrows and starlings are making short work of them!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Stocking up the bird feeder with fatballs again. The sparrows and starlings are making short work of them!

Yes we have that trouble too. I would think they would prefer fresh insects on the wing at this time of year but no. The parents have shown the young where the feeders are.

I must admit it's nice and calming to watch them bicker and feed, feed and bicker

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
Yes we have that trouble too. I would think they would prefer fresh insects on the wing at this time of year but no. The parents have shown the young where the feeders are.

I must admit it's nice and calming to watch them bicker and feed, feed and bicker

Yes, it's great to watch. I noticed one of the sparrows taking a bit of fatball and then dropping it next to a nearby chick.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Maybe we should rename this thread the last brunch is the winner!!!

Or then again, perhaps not