• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
you call that a paw......THIS is a paw

grizzly-bear.jpg

Thats a deadly weapon that should be licensed

ChristineM

Premium Member
I've just seen a cat winner.

By our well is a small wooden bucket for catching drips. I've just had lunch and spending 5 minutes (ish) on a sun lounger alongside the well catching some of that 30c (86f) sunshine before it gets too hot.

Our cat is feeling the heat, seeking shade wherever she can. She braved the sun to climb over me, walked up to the bucket and plonked her 2 front paws in the roughly 2 inches of cold water. She stood for about a minute, obviously cooling down, turned round and climbed over me leave wet paw prints on my legs.

Despite marking me for life i would say that is a definite feline win

ChristineM

Premium Member
I've just seen a cat winner.

By our well is a small wooden bucket for catching drips. I've just had lunch and spending 5 minutes (ish) on a sun lounger alongside the well catching some of that 30c (86f) sunshine before it gets too hot.

Our cat is feeling the heat, seeking shade wherever she can. She braved the sun to climb over me, walked up to the bucket and plonked her 2 front paws in the roughly 2 inches of cold water. She stood for about a minute, obviously cooling down, turned round and climbed over me leave wet paw prints on my legs.

Despite marking me for life i would say that is a definite feline win

Which reminds me of our first cat Isis, who loved spicy food.

We didn't have much then, a skillet and a pan. Rice was cooking in the pan and chicken curry simmering in the skillet. I left the kitchen for a moment. When i returned Isis was on the worktop, two front paws apparently in the boiling curry and lapping up the sauce.

Closer inspection showed she was standing on 2 pieces of chicken that emerged above the sauce.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Which reminds me of our first cat Isis, who loved spicy food.

We didn't have much then, a skillet and a pan. Rice was cooking in the pan and chicken curry simmering in the skillet. I left the kitchen for a moment. When i returned Isis was on the worktop, two front paws apparently in the boiling curry and lapping up the sauce.

Closer inspection showed she was standing on 2 pieces of chicken that emerged above the sauce.

This reminds me of a time I was a kid, my dad was cooking bacon on the stove. Our cat (Tom) jumped on the counter and ate most of the bacon right off the griddle. We were worried he might get sick from eating bacon that wasn't cooked, but he seemed to survive it okay.

ChristineM

Premium Member
This reminds me of a time I was a kid, my dad was cooking bacon on the stove. Our cat (Tom) jumped on the counter and ate most of the bacon right off the griddle. We were worried he might get sick from eating bacon that wasn't cooked, but he seemed to survive it okay.

Cats seem to be ok with raw meat, they are not opposed to eating the odd freshly caught mouse or bird.

We had one who liked lizards and often she would come home with a tail still hanging out of her mouth.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Cats seem to be ok with raw meat, they are not opposed to eating the odd freshly caught mouse or bird.

We had one who liked lizards and often she would come home with a tail still hanging out of her mouth.
Loki likes the little geckos that invade the backyard.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
When I was a child I didn't understand English songs lyrics at all.
This morning I was listening to a old song on the radio...I understood every word ...I burst into tears thinking that I didn't enjoy the beauty of lyrics back then.