• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
So you too are propagating @Revoltingest propaganda
Just wake up and come into the real world, where Revoltingest is an accurate historian and where Menards is real.
Or is this about a past trauma and your afraid of losing the happiness and joy that comes with knowing Menards is almost about as close to a one-stop-shop as it gets, especially in MidWest? And even then it's still a pretty good store. If they ever come here, never again will I ever step foot into the blue Home Depot or the orange Lowes.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
And today was losing because I was driving Lyft today and my amp/dashboard light went out.
And my knees really hurt.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Bear don't need licenses to catch salmon especially is some one else catches it for us....see

bear-photoshop.jpg

Looks like a decerning bear preparing for a two course meal

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Just wake up and come into the real world, where Revoltingest is an accurate historian and where Menards is real.
Or is this about a past trauma and your afraid of losing the happiness and joy that comes with knowing Menards is almost about as close to a one-stop-shop as it gets, especially in MidWest? And even then it's still a pretty good store. If they ever come here, never again will I ever step foot into the blue Home Depot or the orange Lowes.

so very sad what over exposure to corn fumes can do