• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Just a life of denial. But Revoltingest is right. He even showed me your old bike and tutu.

Do you realize you just said something that no one would believe that completely undermines your position on this.... you said " @Revoltingest is right" NO one an I mean NO ONE will believe that

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Do you realize you just said something that no one would believe that completely undermines your position on this.... you said " @Revoltingest is right" NO one an I mean NO ONE will believe that
A bear would.
They'll believe anything.
They're not bright.
OIP.9Tyh-HjPa3Z-L5EXN_w0RAHaE8

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I don't know which one of you to side with, so just pretend I said something grumpy and facetious to each of ya, then went off on my own tangent about popcorn kernels:

e76c85abf30038ec8852ba1bebd97e87.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Just about everyone believes him when he says because of his Scottishness he is natural enemies with the world.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Just about everyone believes him when he says because of his Scottishness he is natural enemies with the world.
I do point out, though, that while he claims and protests that he is Scottish, and therefore antagnoist to the world, his behavior does not appear to demonstrate the quintessentially Scottish "Kill 'em all!" attitude toward the world...