• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Mrs Wu put off getting the vaccination.... and now...she has Covid..... and I am fighting it too....which is ironic....she did not get the vaccination until last week....I got my vaccination last may..... we both have covid... only difference seems to be she is a bit more ill than I am

Wu Wei

Hello...cough....sneeze....how's every.....cough cough HACK HACK...wheeez......one..... how are SNEZE SNEEZE......you doing......

Now that I have infected the thread with Covid....you all need to stop posting for your own good

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This is the winningest winnerific winner - Chopped had a golden retriever judge for the episode just released which we're going to watch tonight (of course)

The Next Chopped Episode Features The Most Adorable Guest Judge

The first basket will involve a bone of some sort, while the second round will require chefs to cook up a beverage and pasta dish suitable for James. Finally, the dog-loving chefs will be put to the task of crafting a dessert from bananas and a "nose-to-tail treasure"

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Winning without ever inheriting money.
Our cats never did either.
il_794xN.1766093760_pynh.jpg

Well, I did once get a small inheritance from an aunt.
Netted nothing from me parents though.
(Lawyers ate it all & then some.)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My father-in-law passed a lot of inheritance to us through a living trust we set up using the Nolo book on the subject. He was ill with cancer so we could not complete the process while he was with us. So we had a lawyer for the rest who REALLY did not like that and told us it was invalid. I finally asked him (demanded to know) if he wanted to be our lawyer for the rest of the estate or not. He agreed.

Avoiding probate is winning (assuming of course there's something to probate).

Wu Wei

Wining because Mrs Wu, the littlest Wu and I have all been officially quarantined by the county health department

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Wining because Mrs Wu, the littlest Wu and I have all been officially quarantined by the county health department

Aww. Well, things sound like they just keep getting worse and worse for you - unless I'm mistaken.

I think you need a big, juicy pickanick basket. I'll have to prepare it, drop it, and run, so I don't catch it.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Of course we want you to recovery quickly. But in the interim, we can all enjoy many picnics without the risk of mauling and without intrusive inspections.