• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Of course we want you to recovery quickly. But in the interim, we can all enjoy many picnics without the risk of mauling and without intrusive inspections.

DANG IT!!!!! I had not thought of that...and the inspections aren't intrusive, they are done with caring to protect you from tainted and evil pick-a-nick baskets

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
DANG IT!!!!! I had not thought of that...and the inspections aren't intrusive, they are done with caring to protect you from tainted and evil pick-a-nick baskets

We're happy to take that risk so you have enough time to fully recover.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
No power today while they replace some poles so sneaking in for a win. I was going to check out the latest conspiracy theories but now I'm here I couldn't be bothered. I'll just assume I was micro chipped when I was vaccinated and they're tracking me with 5g.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
giphy.gif

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Watch: Dutch driver uses truck to dunk tea bag into hot water - UPI.com

"It is one of the largest vehicles on the road. I guess that's why the video is so popular," Groteboer told Zenger News.

The video, which Groteboer posted to Facebook, shows him backing up the truck to the site at which the glass was placed and lowering his suspension to make the tea bag tied to the back of the vehicle drop into the water.

Groteboer, who has been driving trucks for 30 years, said it was a challenging feat.

"I had to pull out all the stops to really get past the traffic cone without disturbing it and yet still drop the tea bag directly into the hot water," Groteboer said. "In that scenario, you only have to go very slightly off track, and you lose it."

Groteboer's video went massively viral, resulting in friend requests from across the globe.

"I had friend requests from China, Japan, Austria, Italy and Norway. I am still stunned at the reception, but I must admit it's getting a bit out of hand now," he said.

So, if you are able to back up a large truck and drop a tea bag in a glass without knocking it over, everyone will want to be your friend.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
cough cough cough choke..... cough cough...choke, gag, cough...cough cough cough choke.....cough cough......able to clear throat....win

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
That actually did win, but not until the X103 morning DJs at the time turned the Emperor into the Colt's mascot/prophet/moral booster thingy. And the year they did that is the year the Indianapolis Colts won the Super Bowl. Because two DJs decided to win by showing the world the true power of the Dark Side, bringing it aboard, and doing what the Indy Colts have never managed to do either before or since that.
So, it a way, in a long and very round about way filled with zigs and zags and a room filled with pictures and pins connected by yarn, the prequel trilogy wins.
And, to me, because I did get such a kick out of that, it's not "UNLIMITED POWER," it is "UNLIMTED SUPER BOWL POWER!"