• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
That's a nice win that no one else on here is going to beat today

Just received an email from "La Direction générale des Finances publiques"... Yeah that's the tax man here in foreign lands.

It appears we've paid too much tax and are due a considerable refunded...

A
W I N N E R

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
That's a nice win that no one else on here is going to beat today

Just received an email from "La Direction générale des Finances publiques"... Yeah that's the tax man here in foreign lands.

It appears we've paid too much tax and are due a considerable refunded...

A
W I N N E R

You'd be even more of a winner if you shared the windfall with us.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning by stocking up on creative insults to use on RF if and only if it's necessary

df431012a6333b821a50c32a24d3d8ad.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Winning by stocking up on creative insults to use on RF if and only if it's necessary

df431012a6333b821a50c32a24d3d8ad.jpg

Not sure you want to go there.... I got a million of them.....

and now.... I'm going to take my plague infested germ spreading self and try and take a nap...cough....2 hours of sleep and a 30 minute nap is just not enough

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Who do you think you are? Me...

You may or may not forgive me for quoting from a book published in 1911 which has the mark of what life was like back then but I know that in spite of how woke we all are, that the second definition can oft apply:

Bigot: One who is obstinately and zealously attached to an opinion that you do not entertain.

Clairvoyant: a person, commonly a woman, who has the power of seeing that which is invisible to her patron – namely, that he is an idiot.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You may or may not forgive me for quoting from a book published in 1911 which has the mark of what life was like back then but I know that in spite of how woke we all are, that the second definition can oft apply:

Bigot: One who is obstinately and zealously attached to an opinion that you do not entertain.

Clairvoyant: a person, commonly a woman, who has the power of seeing that which is invisible to her patron – namely, that he is an idiot.

So not me then