• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
For this recall election, I think I may write in Dr. Byron Orpheus for the second option. Or maybe Two Ton 21.
Just as long as it's not bear dude (why does he bring a ****ing bear with him for his campaign) amd especially not Jenner (I'd probably rather vote for Trump).

Shadow Wolf

giphy.gif
What's he wearing a helmet for? It's not like the rest of them have a history of biting off things attached to a head.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What's he wearing a helmet for? It's not like the rest of them have a history of biting off things attached to a head.
They're an elite mystery solving team that sometimes
runs into trouble. They're even less competent than
the Venture Brothers. People they help often wind
up dead.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I stopped being a party animal after college. "Praying to the porcelain god" lost its appeal pretty quickly.

Whenever I try to party, horrible things usually happen to me, for some reason. With a few exceptions, like I've always liked and had a good time at adult Halloween costume parties.

Shadow Wolf

The Ventures? I thought these were the Ventures.

O, ye of much to learn about this show Revoltingest and I often mention. The Venture Brothers is a pinnacle of television.
venture5.jpg

The moose sized guy isn't a Venture. That's Brock Samson. No man is manlier, and he makes Chuck Norris tremble and weep.