• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Early lunch, just couldn't wait. Home made bread, our first homegrown tomato, home grown basil and... shop brought mozzarella.

A win

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
O, ye of much to learn about this show Revoltingest and I often mention. The Venture Brothers is a pinnacle of television.
venture5.jpg

The moose sized guy isn't a Venture. That's Brock Samson. No man is manlier, and he makes Chuck Norris tremble and weep.
Best show on TV.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
It is such a wonderful show. Tons of pop culture spoofs that spans decades, characters that are lovable and not easily forgotten, it's a lot like life with the failures, and 21.
I constantly find details new to me while watching. It is a portrait, a caricature, a satire, a commentary that concurrently and sublimely reflects the human condition.

Too much?

Ok. I just want to be Brock Samson.