• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Nope. Just eager to take a stab at it every chance I get. Basically, I tell everyone here how it is there - corn, meth, church, bars, corn, meth, opiates, bars, more corn and uptight Bible thumpers. Lots of them and lots of racism. People here are shocked to learn there are still places that require men to have short hair, and it utterly stuns and shocks them to hear of some Northern Yankees talk about how they should still be able to own slaves.

tenor.gif

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Your circus programming runs deep. Michigan has put out some good music acts. He aren't super nuts like Indiana natives Axl Rose, John Cougar Mellencamp, Michael Jackson, or that guy from Iced Earth who stormed the capitol.
Michigan has Alice, Eminem, Bob Seger, with the main exceptions for a crazy that might as well be from Indiana being Ted Nugent and Kid Rock.
I'll forgive them for Kid Rock if they promise to make the Motor City Madman shut up and just play his guitar.

The Beach Boys are from California.

Wu Wei

I can't fault Teddie for that. I have to confess that I like tasty woodland creatures too.

Was your daughter asymptomatic or just one of those people that avoided infection while surrounded by it?

She received the Pfizer vaccine in greater than 3 weeks prior to my wife's positive covid test. But then I received the Johnson and Johnson vaccine many months prior. Neither my daughter or I were tested but she never showed any symptoms at all and I basically had a bad head cold. My wife who was vaccinated with the J&J only 7 days prior to the positive test got the most sick. Ran a fever over 100 for about 4 days then her fever was 99 for about 3 more days. Then the fever finally went away

Wu Wei

OH...and I win by sarcasm, intolerance, accusations, avoidance and with a lack of humor

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
She received the Pfizer vaccine in greater than 3 weeks prior to my wife's positive covid test. But then I received the Johnson and Johnson vaccine many months prior. Neither my daughter or I were tested but she never showed any symptoms at all and I basically had a bad head cold. My wife who was vaccinated with the J&J only 7 days prior to the positive test got the most sick. Ran a fever over 100 for about 4 days then her fever was 99 for about 3 more days. Then the fever finally went away
Here's to hoping that you and the Mrs. don't have long-haul effects...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The Beach Boys are from California.
So is Slayer, Tool, Korn, Stone Temple Pilots, Metallica, Suicidal Tendencies, Jane's Addiction, Mamas and Papas, The Doors, Megadeth, Rage Against the Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers, NWA, and tons more.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
The guy in the video says in Russian that that is his breakfast.
I dare NOT imagine what he has for dinner...this furry friend...:p:p:p

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
So is Slayer, Tool, Korn, Stone Temple Pilots, Metallica, Suicidal Tendencies, Jane's Addiction, Mamas and Papas, The Doors, Megadeth, Rage Against the Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers, NWA, and tons more.

Don't forget the Kingston Trio.