• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
problem solved win (had to enable ipv4 ICMP on Windows 2019 server - aren't you all impressed).

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
No, silly dog. You are not a dachshund. You are not only are not wiener shaped, you just don't have the attitude for it. And that's because you were bread to go retrieve dead birds. Those wieners were made to go after badgers, even in their holes. I think anyone would have a 'tude if that was their born-for job. Like the Rhodesian Ridgeback. I'd be domineering and mischievous as well if I had to go hunt lions.
Be grateful, you ungrateful golden haired retriever of dead things.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
For some reason I don't care for regular buffalo sauces.
It was good on pizza. I like Frank's better than Tabasco, but I still like Tabasco. Frank's has less of a vinegar taste to it. I understand it is the original hot sauce for Buffalo chicken.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Hiked 12 miles today. Cleaned a fence for staining. Just had three shots of some banana, coconut, tropical fruit whatevers. Feeling good and ready for bed. Only this win to top it off.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It was good on pizza. I like Frank's better than Tabasco, but I still like Tabasco. Frank's has less of a vinegar taste to it. I understand it is the original hot sauce for Buffalo chicken.
I don't care for Franks. Regular Tabasco sauce is weird flavored water.
Heat is good!