• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Unless you let me win, I'm going to jump on the bed and shake

60ec55d14f3a7_AGuLQLV__700.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh so you all thought I'd forget this thread...well I didn't...so without further adieu.....all of you can just SHUT YER DIING DANG PIE HOLES!!!!

Grumpy bear is in da house

avatars-000284814498-bj4bzy-t500x500.jpg

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
From what I've read, it's the reverse. Alcohol reduces quality of sleep.
That is what I read to. I'm just trying it to get to sleep rather than improve it. Just enough to enhance nodding off. Not enough to cause me to pass out.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
That is what I read to. I'm just trying it to get to sleep rather than improve it. Just enough to enhance nodding off. Not enough to cause me to pass out.

There's a lot of hints about getting to sleep floating around the internet. What I've found helpful is no computer/phone in bed or near to bed, going to bed at the same time every day, a warm shower before bed and no nighttime snacks or exercise. I'd guess you've tried these already?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
There's a lot of hints about getting to sleep floating around the internet. What I've found helpful is no computer/phone in bed or near to bed, going to bed at the same time every day, a warm shower before bed and no nighttime snacks or exercise. I'd guess you've tried these already?
Most of that is basic sleep hygiene. No computer, phone, or such in bed. In and out of bed the same time. Snacking though, if needed a light snack of something like a few crackers if you need it isn't going to hurt and could prevent waking prematurely from hunger.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Oh so you all thought I'd forget this thread...well I didn't...so without further adieu.....all of you can just SHUT YER DIING DANG PIE HOLES!!!!

Grumpy bear is in da house

avatars-000284814498-bj4bzy-t500x500.jpg

Feeling better?, More like the old you?