• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Winning because I lost an additional 5 pounds this last two weeks, so thought I should eat more, so I did, and I unfortunately gained 4 of the 5 back.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
mystery-meat

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah. I just keep hearing "wawashahana" or something like that.
I think those people found that new drug Huey Lewis wants.
When I was in high school, my church youth group rigged up an old turntable and listened to a whole bunch of albums backwards. It is was pretty fun. There are some that require a great deal of imagination to hear what is supposed to be there and likely there is nothing really there. Others had messages that were obviously placed there using available technology, but even those were not easy to recognize.

If you speed up Conway Twitty's song Hello Darlin' to 45 rpm, if I remember right, he goes from singing "Hello Darlin' Nice to see you It's been a long time You're just as lovely As you used to be". To a chipmunk singing "Hello Darlin' Nice to see you It's been a long time You're just as ugly As you used to be. Didn't discover this at church. My brother and I found this out messing around with our dad's records on the turntable at home. Obviously, some of these backward messages are nonsense artifacts of the conditions and an active imagination.