• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Whaaa? (that scene is pretty funny)
ems.ZW1zLXByZC1hc3NldHMvbW92aWVzLzNhNWY1YjMyLTMyMGMtNGM1Ny1hYTk2LTFkODBkMjdhNjQzMy53ZWJw

Be a proper 80s winner!
Hard to believe I was 15 when this came out. I still would have been all over Judd Nelson. Then he would have went to jail and my family would have sued. :p

Ally Sheedy was cute, too.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
As you didn't specify stage or house right/left, I'll assume that means you thought you was the nerd but was really the degenerate.:p
Loser!:p
I was more the nerd than the tough guy/rebel. Of my group, I may have been the closest to the latter. But still a boy scout.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It makes me wonder how it would be if someone speaking in Old English was trying to converse with people in NYC.

I remember an experiment many years ago. A linguist who spoke fluent old English went to Denmark Sweden and Holland. Met up with people who spoke the old versions of their language.

Much was the same and they had little difficulty in understanding each other.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
@Revoltingest
It's no longer cromulent! Jabroni is an official, wholesome, legit word!
‘Jabroni’ is now in the dictionary, and it’s all thanks to The Rock
There’s something exciting about new words being added to the dictionary, and this week we have a brilliant new entry ripped straight from the world of professional wrestling. Yes, “jabroni” is now a recognized word, and I hope you will use it in all your future Scrabble games.
The world is a more winning place.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I remember an experiment many years ago. A linguist who spoke fluent old English went to Denmark Sweden and Holland. Met up with people who spoke the old versions of their language.

I blame evolution.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner

Take that, language confusion!
Humans: thwarting to plans of tyrant gods since we were a thing!
We win!:cool:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of weeds, I will fear no pollen: for my weed whacker is with me; my hoe and my garden rake they comfort me.

Weeded a rather neglected future mulch bed today