• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
They're blessings. As a token/peace offering :p - I'll even show you a video I like:

Awww....even Jesus loves a good witch. I know these things. He would so be against burning witches. I read a book in jail about a witch who spoke to her herbs and used them to heal people and cast out demons. She had a pet owl. Her type are popular in Central America and mix with Catholicism and Our Lady of Guadalupe, Indian Mother of God, Empress of America. :)

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Awww....even Jesus loves a good witch. I know these things. He would so be against burning witches. I read a book in jail about a witch who spoke to her herbs and used them to heal people and cast out demons. She had a pet owl. Her type are popular in Central America and mix with Catholicism and Our Lady of Guadalupe, Indian Mother of God, Empress of America. :)

Nice! First off, I might feel sorry for the readers reading our conversation, and thinking "What are those two talking about?" But blessings all. :p

Food for thought. I don't see people with mental illness as lesser people, but one article I read suggests the latest research shows that people with mental illness understand each other better than say, two people in which one is mentally ill and one isn't.

I have a form of mental illness, treated, so I've been finding it cool to reach out to you a bit lately. Also, that theory I mentioned about people with mental illness understanding each other... I think it may be true, as Laika and I used to get along pretty well too, possibly even understanding some concepts the other RF members didn't. In my opinion.

I've been having sympathy for you lately, your struggles, ever since you showed up on the forum again with your YouTube video. So I wouldn't put curses on you, or any RF member.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Nice! First off, I might feel sorry for the readers reading our conversation, and thinking "What are those two talking about?" But blessings all. :p

Food for thought. I don't see people with mental illness as lesser people, but one article I read suggests the latest research shows that people with mental illness understand each other better than say, two people in which one is mentally ill and one isn't.

I have a form of mental illness, treated, so I've been finding it cool to reach out to you a bit lately. Also, that theory I mentioned about people with mental illness understanding each other... I think it may be true, as Laika and I used to get along pretty well too, possibly even understanding some concepts the other RF members didn't. In my opinion.

I've been having sympathy for you lately, your struggles, ever since you showed up on the forum again with your YouTube video. So I wouldn't put curses on you, or any RF member.
Awesome!

Thank you for reaching out.

It means a lot and do you deal with Spirits? Ask them to bless and inspire me to do good deeds if so.

I don't know your diagnosis, but I feel I can relate to you better than a lot of people and you won't judge me or be as easily disturbed or scandalized.

Cheers! And you are in my prayers and blessings Snow White. I love the Username. :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This win dwarfs all the others.
Perplesso.gif

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Breakfast picnic by the river with croissant almond and strong coffee win.

Browse around St cyprien market win

Lunchtime win of oven fresh baguette from Maison Carré, perhaps the worlds best boulangerie/patisserie, fricandeau from maison Vaux, outstanding, and tomato picked from the plant this morning. Washed down with a excellent cup of green tea

Thats a living like a Lady win.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Breakfast picnic by the river with croissant almond and strong coffee win.

Browse around St cyprien market win

Lunchtime win of oven fresh baguette from Maison Carré, perhaps the worlds best boulangerie/patisserie, fricandeau from maison Vaux, outstanding, and tomato picked from the plant this morning. Washed down with a excellent cup of green tea

Thats a living like a Lady win.
Breakfast buffet with real maple syrup, proshooto, salmon, pancakes,
eggs, snausages, & a raging hurricane on the next island over.
Life is good.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I feel a little insecure about @ing other members even though I mentioned them, over something so silly.

But here goes:

@lewisnotmiller
@Wu Wei
@Brickjectivity
@Spiderman

Guys, we're trying to decide dwarf names. This is serious bizness.

But yesterday and today...I'm actually not Grumpy...it makes no sense.... and it feels really weird.... and I have no idea what to do.... it really confusing.... I mean...I almost smiled earlier today