• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Have you spoken to the doctor about it? It my be serious and need a grumpy bone operation.

Maybe like Hirem Pawnitof, the highwayman, he's reached enlightenment and soon will be "happily growing cows".

For those who are of a certain age:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Maybe like Hirem Pawnitof, the highwayman, he's reached enlightenment and soon will be "happily growing cows".

For those who are of a certain age:

Oh my, that brought back memories, my dad had a couple of vinyl albums of theirs. Thanks for the nostalgia

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Oh my, that brought back memories, my dad had a couple of vinyl albums of theirs. Thanks for the nostalgia

The blessing (round) at the end is something that has stuck with me since I first heard it on their album "May the long time sun shine upon you, all love surround you and the pure light within you guide your way on".