• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
R.129c8f064f837a3b8d60617b704aa354

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Winning by knowing I made someone happy, by giving them an opportunity yo attack, and realizing they have apparently been holding a grudge since the election

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Winning on our 42nd anniversary.
Odd thing happened though.
Mrs Revolt started a conversation with....
"You weren't listening to me, were you?"

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I've found that the way to winning with my wife is to listen to her. She just wants a bit of attention and an occasional encouraging word. Doing that is like putting money in the bank. Dividends are paid.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
All you have to do is say "yes dear" unless that gets you a funny look then say "err I mean no dear".

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
All you have to do is say "yes dear" unless that gets you a funny look then say "err I mean no dear".

She's more perceptive than that. She likes comments like "that's been going on for quite some time", "yes, I remember you telling me about that when you said..." and suchlike.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
English nursery rhymes are so cute.
So reassuring.
The bitzy itzy spider...and so on.

We do have very disturbing nursery rhymes. For kids.

The most disturbing one is Ambarabah Chee Chee CoHCoh; translation:

Ambarabah Chee Chee Coh Coh
Three barn owls were on the chest of drawers
They were making love to the doctor's daughter.
The doctor went ill.
Ambarabah Chee Chee Coh Coh

Imagine the scene: there is a naked woman lying on the dresser. Three barn owls on her body. The woman's father saw the scene and goes sick (no wonder...who wouldnt?????):p