• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My birthday present from them was
to see a pro vax message.
I won't complain. It's come very late, but we've struggled with this far too long and far worse than we every should have because of the "anti-sensible approach to a deadly pandemic" beliefs.
And the worst thing about it is a disaster and tragedy usually unite us. This time it drove the wedge deeper than ever before.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning by finding the issue with PurpleAir. It thought I was a few blocks over. It's now reporting bad air as I already knew but now we have proof that the bad air is right outside our door rather than relying on old fashioned eyes watering and sneezing.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Winning by finding the issue with PurpleAir. It thought I was a few blocks over. It's now reporting bad air as I already knew but now we have proof that the bad air is right outside our door rather than relying on old fashioned eyes watering and sneezing.
Your air turns purple when it is bad? Maybe you are just at a concert.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
From Wikipedia:

In 1895, Gelett Burgess wrote his famous poem, the Purple Cow:
I never saw a purple cow.
I never hope to see one.
But I can tell you anyhow
I'd rather see than be one.[4]

Later in his life, he followed it with this palinode

Ah yes, I wrote the purple cow!
I’m sorry now I wrote it!