• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Oh stop it, you're killing me
The utter irrelevance of this gif should quell the humor.
giphy.gif

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
The contrast between two cultures.
Refined tourists from Britain and two Roman boors speaking in Roman.

Ma che te stai a guardà?
E starà d'artra parte, Ivà:p

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Aint Google cool?

On paper it is. But proving a Scot wrong is never cool, in the long run. I remember that one time Wu Wei and I showed him a slide showing the benefits of pants. The angry outbursts didn't stop for a week.

Me and the bear should really calm down about that kilt he was wearing. Raised our blood pressure, it did.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Going for xray and echograph on my arm... I may be some time... I will tell whether it's a winner or loser later today

Ok, its a winner, nothing more than a narroing of the subacromial space and a fissure in the supraspinatus tendon and some fluid on the subacronio-deltoid bursa.

I will see the quack on Friday to see what can be done.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
On paper it is. But proving a Scot wrong is never cool, in the long run. I remember that one time Wu Wei and I showed him a slide showing the benefits of pants. The angry outbursts didn't stop for a week.

Me and the bear should really calm down about that kilt he was wearing. Raised our blood pressure, it did.

I am of part Scots ancestry myself, a mock Scot doesn't afear me. But i can see why those not of the blood can rue the day...