• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Winning while becoming more and more convinced we are becoming a nation of mamby pamby whining sissies

Wu Wei

Or….
The Robot Devil’s Hands Are Idle Playthings.

4aGJVtC.gif

Wu Wei

But was it something that started recently, or something that started long ago and was never nipped in the bud? And how do we know it's getting worse?

incredibly recent, but then I'm thinking in terms of geological time

Wu Wei

Well, I hope @Wu Wei doesn't try to blame us or society. He should've ate more vocal soccer moms when he had the chance.

I blame you, society, soccer moms, the internet, the smart phone, near field communication.....oh and of course previous loudly whining sissies and pansies.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I blame you, society, soccer moms, the internet, the smart phone, near field communication.....oh and of course previous loudly whining sissies and pansies.

Okay. But just so I have some pent-up anger for later.... why blame me? Have I not filled your pickanick baskets with milk and honey between the occasional pointing and laughing and saying "Look, a bear!"?

Wu Wei

Okay. But just so I have some pent-up anger for later.... why blame me? Have I not filled your pickanick baskets with milk and honey between the occasional pointing and laughing and saying "Look, a bear!"?

Well you gave me the idea to blame you so....its your fault

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Well you gave me the idea to blame you so....its your fault

I still stand by my opinion that it's your fault, and you're scapegoating. Eating politicians, soccer moms, the occasional hiker, activists, etc, is not my job!

Oh, and you're better fit for the job, anyway. Bears are cute, so they have an easier job luring in humans.

Wu Wei

I still stand by my opinion that it's your fault, and you're scapegoating. Eating politicians, soccer moms, the occasional hiker, activists, etc, is not my job!

Oh, and you're better fit for the job, anyway. Bears are cute, so they have an easier job luring in humans.

You have only yourself to blame...... and that is the last word on it from the 1500 pound killing machine with big pointy teeth and 6 inch claws