• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's a wireless phone protocol like Bluetooth, I bet. I say this without using Google.
Ehh. Makes me more glad I did drop out of computers so I don't have to keep track of all this stuff anymore, especially the smart phones. I mean damn, I still don't know why these things do some of the things they do, like auto calling people for some reason I've still not figured out. I've also been using Samsung since my first cell phone, but I had a few of thier smart phones before I learned they amd ATT have a backup feature to move your stuff to a new phone.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Ehh. Makes me more glad I did drop out of computers so I don't have to keep track of all this stuff anymore, especially the smart phones. I mean damn, I still don't know why these things do some of the things they do, like auto calling people for some reason I've still not figured out. I've also been using Samsung since my first cell phone, but I had a few of thier smart phones before I learned they amd ATT have a backup feature to move your stuff to a new phone.

Windows UI is my own kryptonite. I can't talk about Windows User Interface in the technical terminology used by an IT guy. Even if I know what things tend to do. Maybe I'll learn it some day.

Yet I do know how to do commands/programming in Linux.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Does Keith Richards out living Charlie Watts undermine the whole "drugs are bad for you" message?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You are also upside down on what season it is. It's a wonder you don't fall off.

It seems their seasons don't even correspond to the equinox. Summer here ends on September 22.

September equinox - Wikipedia

The equinox may be taken to mark the end of astronomical summer and the beginning of astronomical autumn (autumnal equinox) in the Northern Hemisphere, while marking the end of astronomical winter and the start of astronomical spring (vernal equinox) in the Southern Hemisphere.[3]

The Australians are trying to end winter three weeks early.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Pretty soon the 15 year olds will start thinking of you as running after game in the tall grass with a spear.