• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
likely story..... there ain't a female alive who would admit they are as old as I am.... or even almost as old as I am..... therefore I doubt your claim....even if it is true

believe what you want. I know you are looking forward to retirement in Caneda. I was able to retire 6 years ago.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
242933229aa15df1ef8b75079610d3ce.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
believe what you want. I know you are looking forward to retirement in Caneda. I was able to retire 6 years ago.

Yeah, but that is in the EU, that doesn't count.... and my wife is looking forward to retirement in Canada.... I'm looking forward to retirement in New Hampshire..... and if I started working for the Government sooner... I could have retired 5 years ago

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Yeah, but that is in the EU, that doesn't count.... and my wife is looking forward to retirement in Canada.... I'm looking forward to retirement in New Hampshire..... and if I started working for the Government sooner... I could have retired 5 years ago

Never worked for the government, well not directly, they have on occasion, paid me for doing work for them.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm about to win with blaspheme

I'm logging off RF for a bit because I have better things to do