• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Well there you go... whangdoodle isn't a rude word.

noun Slang.
a fanciful creature of undefined nature.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
af252b7eb23036875b651a181fb1691b.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I recently read that CA had a bacon shortage.
We've more variety & supply in MI.

Keep it.

Tomorrow I'll be buying blueberries, peaches, pears, pluots, nectarines, very sweet cherry tomatoes, chocolate chip cookies, 86% bitter artisanal dark chocolate ($6 for 1 oz) and maybe broccoli, onions, garlic, ginger and heaven knows what else.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The only bacon I could find in California was the thin skinny stuff that is 98% fat. I was probably looking in the wrong places.
You did. Bacon with that much fat sounds like cheap bacon. The kind I get looks more like in your picture.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Keep it.

Tomorrow I'll be buying blueberries, peaches, pears, pluots, nectarines, very sweet cherry tomatoes, chocolate chip cookies, 86% bitter artisanal dark chocolate ($6 for 1 oz) and maybe broccoli, onions, garlic, ginger and heaven knows what else.

Very healthy food:)