• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
99ff16b0d09a8bec4d9abe20156115a9.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Going by the vehicle inspection report, other than not knowing of PAG oil I seem to have won doing an otherwise successful repair of a difficult nature and learning the exact steps and processes as I went along.
The next scheduled maintenance, changing the spark plugs and wires, I am actually looking forward to because it's a familiar process that will be a leisurely stroll through the park compared to monstrosity of taking out the dashboard and everything under it to unclog a severely clogged AC water drain hole.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Maybe you need to change things up? One day post as a rabid liberal, and the next as a rabid conservative! Claim and present yourself as being Siberian instead of Irish, the next day be Argentinian! Start contradicting yourself to knock people off their kilter! Stop posting clips from Simpsons, Venture Bros., etc., and post cute puppy vids!

And of course never ever try this:

8261cdb0ebdd013974ca005056a9545d

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The library here wins automatically renewing stuff as a courtesy when you forget to get something in.