• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
And you say we have the gutter brains.:p
Welcome to the Gutter Club! Truly, I was not thinking of come hither teasing, but you, oh noble gutter bear, went there! Welcome to your new home!:cool:

You misunderstand, I took your inference as hilarious and highly unlikely, thereby attributing to Meow Mix....the common sense and good taste to not do the low brow and seemly things you were suggesting.

Wu Wei

Tis nice to see the bear express a happy mood.

sorry, it won't happen again

350px-Male_kodiak_bear_face.JPG

Wu Wei

Yes...CONGRATULATIONS!!!! you are the....oh wait......sorry...... you just lost

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
You misunderstand, I took your inference as hilarious and highly unlikely, thereby attributing to Meow Mix....the common sense and good taste to not do the low brow and seemly things you were suggesting.
Yup. But you still went there when I did not. See? No mud caked on your fur, no demons, no impure thoughts Borgishly taking over. It's ok to gently wade into the gutter at first as you are. But if you get scared just remember you're in very good company.:cool:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning by repeating a great idea

Experiment In Estonia: Instead Of Getting A Speeding Ticket, Drivers Who Exceed The Limit Have To Stop And Wait For A 'Time Out' To Pass Before They Can Continue Their Journey

Wu Wei

Unimaginative gutter talk as unimaginative bacon posts, both disgusting by the way, seem to be taking over this thread

ffffff.png&text=Gutter%20talk

tigger-ttyl.gif

2d127a9b31484c9ccf648ba227e0082c5b1a29e2.gifv