• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I looked back. According to the count the 100,000th post was made by some Scottish dude from Michiganistan.

Well, maybe I misremembered.

Or maybe someone's post got deleted and it readjusted the post count in the thread. I've seen that happen in other threads. No doubt some government conspiracy.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's My Birthday!
Newsom wins!
Which means I win as I got a Dem governor for my "moving to California" gift.

Shadow Wolf

It's My Birthday!
We both win. California wins. The USA wins.
Yeah, and it was a very decisive defeat. So much for the Cons wanting to flip us to gain leverage to take over the rest of America. We stood up and said hell no to Trumpism, death and disease, and whackass conservativism and yes to science and reason.
We win!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I got on the computer to do some actual work and ended up spending all my time here. Seems like it was a good trade.

Good night all.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, maybe I misremembered.

Or maybe someone's post got deleted and it readjusted the post count in the thread. I've seen that happen in other threads. No doubt some government conspiracy.
Could be. Sun rise was posting right there too. He was hounding the Scot and making him earn it.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Lamb is in the oven to slow roast for a couple of hours along with some spuds and sweet potato. Going to pressure cook some artichokes a bit latter :p

Shadow Wolf

It's My Birthday!
This is what a winning scene looks like.
venture-bros-rapacity-in-blue-feature.png

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
This win is the result of waking up, turning on the heater, making a cup of tea then sitting at the computer.