• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
oh no....you mean...... we agree on something...that's not possible...because...you ain't nothin but a hound dog, cryin all the time, you never caught a rabbit and you ain't no friend of mine

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
oh no....you mean...... we agree on something...that's not possible...because...you ain't nothin but a hound dog, cryin all the time, you never caught a rabbit and you ain't no friend of mine
Bears are kind of dumb sometimes (picture chosen not to offend):

amazing_fun_featured_2108578550105101600S600x600Q85_200907231556402154.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm dumb...you're resting your chin on a rabbit and don't even know it....its a rabbit...you're supposed to catch it...it is NOT a pillow....silly canine

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm dumb...you're resting your chin on a rabbit and don't even know it....its a rabbit...you're supposed to catch it...it is NOT a pillow....silly canine
Silly bear - I said the image was designed not to offend. But since you pushed me,

mUyDbPNqfimtQjFx9VuSZaw.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You'd think that after over 4 years and over 12,000 posts, it would be clear that I'm a winner. But learning is hard.