• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I can't do that......cuz of the Ipicac (doesn't agree with me).
Then let me make a nice, warm herbal infusion for you.

just-a-dog-going-pee.png

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
yup...typical day in this thread..... toilet jokes, Scottish cross dressers, dogs taking a pee and Ipecac...yeah Rev it is spelled Ipecac....not Ipicac

I'm bored

bear.jpg

But I win

Wu Wei

Yeah but you hung it backwards so I won't use it..... but this still does not negate the fact that...

I

Just

Won

Wu Wei

And now I shall secure my win by defeating myself.... and yet staying the winner

that and I am tired of sitting here.... time to go get some exercise

Cycling_Happy_Bear_by_NooA.jpg

4consideration

Premium Member
I win because I did something you two can't do.

I won by giving birth to a baby, twice. (Not the same one twice. Just want to be clear about that. Two separate births.)

Wu Wei

Well I win because I have done something NONE Of you can do...win at this moment in time

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Well I win because I have done something NONE Of you can do...win at this moment in time
It's more than that. Here we men are all tossing each off the hill with great glee and abandon and two women come along and basically proclaim, in the words of my younger days "sisterhood is powerful" supporting each other. If we're not careful, they'll stand united on the top of the mountain as we become their lackeys.

Wu Wei

Please tell me you didn't just try to add some sort of higher philosophical meaning to this thread..... sheesh

OK then I need to just post something that has absolutely nothing to do with anything and STILL win

32391e1ede44dc28a2d6f60c00dd1f6a.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I win cuz I just lost in an ebay auction.
I bid $2222 for a beat up old electric fan.
It went for $3959.09
Oh, well....I was just going to re-sell it anyway.